JOBS -Current Open Positions
Roofing Sales Consultant
Fayetteville, NC – Raleigh, NC – Durham, NC – Greensboro, NC – Winston-Salem, NC, Asheboro, NC
We are looking for competitive/confident Roofing Sales Consultants to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
**As an outside sales representative exceeding company goals, you will fast track to management from within.
- Previous roof sales experience required!
- (Can not be afraid of heights, You will be required to climb on roofs)
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (provided leads, door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, etc)
- Strong competitive nature
- Enthusiastic representation of our company and products
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Reliable Transportation
- GED or High School Diploma
- Must be willing to work outside in either extreme heat or cold
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Are you comfortable being paid based on how well you perform, versus a base salary or hourly rate position?
- Perform residential/commercial roof inspections to find and identify potential damage
- Support homeowners through the insurance claim process
- Analyze inspection reports and review with homeowners
- Communicate with Inside Sales Manager, Branch Manager, and Crew Leaders as needed
- Continue to deliver on our core values of professionalism, honesty, and integrity throughout the complete job process.
A Call Away Roofing has an A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau. We are a certified GAF contractor & American Weatherstar approved contractor We offer both residential and commercial roofing services. Our strict quality control standards ensure that all work is done right from the first meeting to the finished job.
We understand you can not be perfect, but we can strive every day for perfection.